Tis the season for apples and cider, so check out this delicious combination for your next appetizer!
Oven-roasted sweet potatoes glazed with an apple cider reduction.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. spiced apple cider
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss sweet potatoes with oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Bake 25 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- While potatoes are roasting, heat apple cider in a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil and cook until reduced to about 2 tablespoons, about 12 minutes.
- Drizzle sweet potatoes with apple cider reduction; toss to coat. Bake 5 minutes more.