Servings: makes 1 large pizza
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 teaspoon oregano or Italian seasoning blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup mozzarella, shredded
- red onion to taste, thinly sliced
- fresh cilantro to taste
- Rice the cauliflower in a food processor, place it in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 8 minutes or until cooked.
- Place the cauliflower in a tea towel and sqeeze as much moisture out as you can.
- Mix the cauliflower, egg, mozzarella, oregano, salt and pepper, press the mixture onto a baking mat or parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated 450F oven until lightly golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Mix the chicken and barbecue sauce, top the pizza with the chicken, mozzarella and red onion and bake until the cheese is bubbling, about 10-15 minutes.